Here’s a list of the “coupon lingo” terms used within my blog!
** Manufacturer coupons can be COMBINED with store coupons to receive a greater discount on each item!!**
MQ → Manufacturer Coupon
BOGO → Buy One Get One free
Catalina Coupons → Coupons that print from the register after purchase of specific items. These are good to use on future transactions.
OOP → Out of Pocket expenses (total paid @ store)
MIR → Mail In Rebate
- RR → Register Rewards (catalina coupons that print from the register after purchases are made on specific items. Can be used on future purchases as $$!!)
- TQ → Target Coupon
- RAQ → Rite Aid Coupon
- RAVVQ → Rite Aid Video Value Coupon located on RiteAids website. Print these coupons after watching short videos about different products (these Riteaid store coupons can be combined with a manufacturer coupon on a single item!)
- SCR → Single Check Rebate (Enter receipt information on RiteAid’s website for specific products with rebate offers to get $$ back!! Each month there are a new set of rebates to request!) SCR booklets are also available located beside the weekly flyers in your local store.
- +UP Rewards → As of September 2012 +UP rewards will be Load2Card onto your Wellness Card instead of printing out on your receipt. +UP rewards will be available for use @ 6am the day after qualifying purchases are made. (**If you prefer to continue receiving your +UP rewards on receipts see a store associate to opt out of receiving +UP rewards on Load2Card.**)
- DOUBLED → Giant Eagle Doubles manufacturer coupons that are up to 0.99¢!
- ex. if the coupon is 0.75¢ it would double to $1.50!!